What is Penguin Swing? It’s a Lindy Hop and Blues workshop weekend in Grand Rapids the month before Pirate Swing to help you get ready to shine at your chosen level in Ann Arbor!
You may be wondering if Penguin Swing is for you. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you definitely need to join us.
- Are you going to Pirate Swing for the first time and you’re not sure you’re ready?
- Do you want to work on your fundamentals?
- Do you want to learn the basics and some intermediate skills in a new role?
- Are you enthusiastic about helping develop the dancing in your home scene?
- Do you know East Coast Swing but want to learn Lindy and Blues?
- Do you know West Coast Swing but want to learn Lindy and Blues?
- Do you know any other dance but want to learn Lindy and Blues?
- Do you have friends you’ve been trying get into dancing? Bring them and we’ll help you show them the ropes.
- Are you a brand new dancer who is passionate about working to improve your skill level?
- Are you an intermediate, experienced, or master level dancer who wants to focus on details in your dancing?
- Do you want an inexpensive dance filled weekend?
- Do you like to move it, move it?
- Do you like penguins?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Penguin Swing is for you, Proceed to Registration.